Friday, February 21, 2014

The Dog And The Cow by Nelina Huang



There once was a dog and a cow that lived on opposite sides of a road. This road was built on a large hill. The cow could not see the dog’s farm from his side of the road, but the dog was able to run back and forth across the road to see the cow. One day the cow was eating his grass and says to the dog “I’m so lucky I have all the grass I can eat.” The dog says” you should come live on my farm; the grass is much taller and much sweeter on my farm.” After the dog leaves the cow can’t stop dreaming of the taller sweeter grass that the dog is going home to so the cow goes to the farmer and tells him he wants to go to dog’s farm.  The farmer says “if you go you do not have a home here.” The cow decides to cross the road to find dog playing in a field of corn. 





Nelina Huang 

No comments:

Post a Comment