Thursday, February 20, 2014

The wolf and the cow

The wolf and the cow

On a cold winter night a cow was laying inside a barn when he hears a knock on the door (knock-knock). "Hey Mr. Cow please let me inside it is cold out here" said the wolf. "No way" said the cow "you are just going to eat me." "No, no" replied the wolf, "I promise I won't, its just so cold out here." "Ok" says the cow, "only because you promised." As the wolf walks in looking around for other animals, he gets comfortable by the fire and starts howling. "Hey! Keep it down, I'm trying to sleep here" says the cow. "Ok, ok I am sorry" replied the wolf, "I promise to keep quiet." The wolf starts to howl again as there is another knock on the door. "What the hell?" yells the pig "who can that be." "That is my buddy Steve" said the wolf "he is really cold too, let him in, I promise he won't eat you too". As the second wolf walks in, they both corner the cow. The wolf says, "You stupid cow, I am a wolf what makes you think I won't eat you." As the second wolfs smiles and looks at the cow he says, "I want my steak rare, very rare."



Moral – Do not be so trusting in people/animals who appear to be friendly.


No comments:

Post a Comment