Thursday, February 20, 2014

The hen with the recipe


                                         The hen with the recipe
  

A hen was planning to cook up a delicious dinner. She came up with a great recipe but needed help to gather all the ingredients together.  It would take her an entire day to get all the ingredients and to carry the heavy things to her home. She asked her kids who was willing to help out. They all replied” not me, not me, I’m busy and I’m not hungry”. The hen was disappointed and gathered all her energy and was able to get the ingredients together and cooked her dinner. As soon as she finished cooking the kids gathered around the kitchen fighting over who was going first. The hen said “who is hungry?” they all said “me me me!!!”. The hen replied “not you, your busy and you not hungry “. They all learned not to be lazy and help out. 

The moral of the story is that you have to work hard to play hard.


No comments:

Post a Comment